1. Connect the device with a clinic’s (sterile)
compressed air system.
2. Switch on the device by main switch.
- Initialisation procedure starts.
- The carrier-arm runs the traverse path and remains in
the starting position.
- The device is ready to take up the cartridge.
- An indication appears on the display.
3. Open the device cover.
4. Remove sterile packing of the cartridge and fix
the additional sterile filter on the cartridge.
5. Insert cartridge into the device.
6. Insert single-use syringe in the fitting of the
cartridge, that is loaded with requested solution.
7. Close the device cover.
8. Start the coating process by keypress.
- The device cover is locked.
- The protective cap is detracted from the stent in the
- The carrier arm pushes the solution out of the syringe
into the tubular nozzle.
- The carrier arm carries the tubular nozzle over the
whole stent length.
- The air-jet generates finest solution spraying on the
9. After finishing the coating process, a request
for an eventual re-coating appears in the display. Please
follow the instructions on the display.
10. If coating ending is requested, please press
button to finish the process.
11. Open the device cover.
12. Remove the cartridge with stent catheter system
from the device.
13. Open sterile packing of the stent system (by
14. Pull out the stent system carefully of the cartridge
(by unsterile staff)
15. Retain stent system from sterile packing (by
16. Dispose cartridge
17. Use stent